A Man’s Guide to Newborn Babies is now available on Amazon Kindle and in paperback!
I am really excited to release this book! It is packed with the lessons learned after a year of being a dad.
Below is the text from the back cover:
Every man has the same challenges when facing the prospect of becoming a new father:
• “Am I going to have the energy to do this?”
• “I am worried about fighting with my wife due to the stress of caring for the baby…”
• “I really want to be an active parent for my kid, but how can I get enough time?”
A Man’s Guide to Newborn Babies has the info you need to become an ace new dad.
This guide goes over the critical elements towards taking care of all three people in your family: yourself, your wife, and your newborn. Happy, well-rested, and calm parents make for a happy, well-rested, and calm baby in a synergistic upward spiral.
Inside this book are self-care tips so you can be the rock in your family when baby arrives:
• Get rid of worry once and for all by creating a positive attitude towards your new family.
• Tune the machine that is your body to prepare for baby-care.
• Learn to brutally optimize your life so that you have time for baby care, your social life, and your man projects.
• How to construct a sleep rota so that everyone gets enough rest.
Learn how to take care of your recovering wife in the weeks after baby is born:
• Get to know what is going on inside the mind and body of your wife post-partum.
• Why your wife may not want to do her own self-care, and what you should do about it.
• Little-known ways to cheer up a new mom so that you can continue on with your hot romance.
The last part of the book has tons of baby-care life hacks:
• Build battle stations for diaper changing and bottle-washing.
• The One-And-A-Half-Minute diaper change.
• Dealing with burping, farting, and poo.
• Never-fail calming techniques to sooth a restless baby.
• The One Thing that you can do to tie everything together.
The information in this book is an indispensable investment in your time, energy, and emotional connection with your new family.
I hope that you can check out my book!
Word-of-mouth is crucial for any author to succeed. If you enjoy the book, I would greatly appreciate it if you would give a favorable rating ★★★★★ and review on Amazon–even a sentence or two makes all the difference.
Thank you so much in advance!
‘Till next time,