Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information (including email addresses, names, and other such information) by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Email addresses may be used to distribute newsletters, product information, sales notices, or other such information for NewDadHacks.com or its successor site, ADadsGuide.org (this includes emails collected from either site, NewDadHacks.com or ADadsGuide.org). If an email subscriber from the original NewDadHacks.com site does not want to continue to subscribe to the ADadsGuide.org site, then it is the responsibility of the subscriber to cancel the subscription (an ‘unsubscribe’ link is convenienly available at the bottom of every email sent out by ADadsGuide.org).