A Dad’s Guide to Great Sleep is now available on Amazon Kindle and in paperback!
One of the biggest challenges for me as a new father was getting enough sleep.
It is hard enough with a newborn baby waking up at all hours of the night–the added pressure of responsibility also interferes with a good night’s sleep.
This book contains all that I have learned about sleep over my lifetime as well as during the last year as a new father.
The main thing that I learned was that it is very possible to get Great Sleep at any stage in life, even as a father to a newborn baby.
I hope that you can check out A Dad’s Guide to Great Sleep. It is an investment in your sleep quality, which cascades positively to all areas of your life!
Below is the text from the back cover:
What every dad ought to know about getting a great night’s sleep is now packed into this essential guide.
If you are a father, chances are that sleep is way harder to come by than before kids arrived on the scene.
• Simply getting enough sleep during the newborn and infant stages is a heady challenge.
• As a child grows up, stress piles on and it gets harder to get a good night’s rest: “What school do my kids go to? These bills are piling up… Not enough time… Damn it!”
• Many of us dads just accept sleep deprivation will be a thing until the kids go to college…
A Dad’s Guide to Great Sleep has the info you need to get the shuteye you deserve. It is completely possible to get Great Sleep at any stage of fatherhood!
This guide goes over the critical elements towards getting Great Sleep. Great Sleep consists of the following:
• Great Sleep arrives at approximately the same time, every night.
• Great Sleep is unbroken, allowing for natural regeneration cycles of the brain to run their course while slumbering.
• Great Sleep energizes the self physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Included in this book are tips on how to:
• Acquire a positive mindset about sleep–sleep deprivation is NOT a badge of honor and it is NOT inevitable for parents! Great Sleep is Great for your health, happiness, and family harmony!
• Learn how to easily form Seven Sleep Habits to get your body and mind optimally tuned to get Great Sleep. The Seven Sleep Habits are extremely simple lifestyle changes that maximize your sleep hygiene.
• Creating Sleep Rotas for you, your wife, and your kids, so that everyone gets enough shuteye.
Getting Great Sleep makes you a Great Dad, a Great Husband, and may even make you a Great Man.
Get rid of sleepless nights once and for all! Change mindsets, attitudes, and habits from “sleep deprivation is inevitable” to “Great Sleep is totally possible for dads like me!”
The information in this book is an indispensable investment in your time, energy, and emotional connection with your new family.
I hope that you can check out my book!
Word-of-mouth is crucial for any author to succeed. If you enjoy the book, I would greatly appreciate it if you would give a favorable rating ★★★★★ and review on Amazon–even a sentence or two makes all the difference.
Thank you so much in advance!
‘Till next time,
Check out A Dad’s Guide To Great Sleep: Easy Steps to Improving Sleep Quality and Becoming a Better Dad!, available on Amazon Kindle or paperback!