Get free access to my growing library of free eBooks!
Your FREE eBook on how to save tons of money on baby stuff.
Now you can have all the quality baby products your little one needs at a fraction of the cost everyone else pays.
A Dad’s Guide to Saving Money When Baby Arrives goes over actionable life hacks you can use to save money on baby stuff:
- How to get up to 75% of your baby stuff for exactly zero dollars.
- Why your friends actually desperately want to give you their used baby stuff and how it can benefit everyone involved
- Where to get stuff for free or with huge discounts.
- Where to get second-hand, “gently-used” baby items for a fraction of the cost of the retail sticker price.
I hope this will be a helpful resource for you and your wallet!
Get Great Sleep at any stage of fatherhood.
This guide goes over the elements towards getting Great Sleep. Great Sleep consists of the following:
- Great Sleep arrives at the same time every night.
- Great Sleep is unbroken, allowing for natural regeneration cycles of the brain to run their course whilst slumbering.
- Great Sleep energizes the self physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Getting Great Sleep makes you a Great Dad, a Great Husband, and may even make you a Great Man.
Get rid of sleepless nights once and for all! This book outlines how to get Great Sleep. It is an investment in your family happiness and harmony.
The essential guide for the new dad.
Go beyond merely surviving the newborn baby stage—aim for a thriving new life when baby arrives!
This guide goes over the critical elements towards taking care of all three people in your new family: yourself, your wife, and your newborn. Happy, well-rested, and calm parents make for a happy, well-rested, and calm baby in a synergistic upward spiral.
The information in this book is an indispensable investment in your time, energy, and emotional connection with your new family. Packed with how-to’s, motivation, and tons of irreverent humor, A Man’s Guide to Newborn Babies gets you off to the right start to the best journey ever—fatherhood.